The fullest embodiment of Amai's principals, this level integrates medicine, nutrition and fitness into a coordinated wellness program. Entitles you to 150 visits per year with Amai’s practitioners – in our offices or at your home or workplace.
The program begins with a medical history and physical given by Amai Medical Director Dr. Joseph Pinzone plus a nutritional evaluation from Registered Dietician, Shani Verchick and a fitness evaluation from a certified personal trainer. Workup includes an EKG, comprehensive, laboratory evaluation and body composition analysis.
Based on your evaluation, you’ll receive a strategic wellness plan for the year that addresses medical, nutritional and fitness goals with an integrated program to achieve these goals
Throughout the year, you'll receive unhurried visits with practitioners from the AMAI team including your physician, dietitian and personal trainer to implement the strategic medical and wellness plan with personalized health goals. These visits can take place at the AMAI suite or in to comfort of your own home or office. Quarterly reevaluation of health status and wellness plan goals
- Early morning and evening visits available
- 24/7 phone access to Dr. Pinzone
- Personal physician e-mails access
- Direct physician contact with specialists
- The entire AMAI team has direct contact with specialists
- Concierge staff available for health related needs
- Same day appointments available
- We’ll submit claims to your insurance company on your behalf
- Out-of-network health benefits may apply
- Can use Flexible Spending Account