Unsurpassed care and access to your physician plus consultation with and treatment from Amai’s Dietician and Personal Trainer. Treatments are seamlessly integrated by your health team for a higher level of 360º care.
The program begins with a medical history and physical given by Amai Medical Director Dr. Joseph Pinzone plus a nutritional evaluation from Registered Dietician, Shani Verchick and a fitness evaluation from a certified personal trainer. Workup includes an EKG, comprehensive, laboratory evaluation and body composition analysis.
Based on your evaluation, you’ll receive a detailed personalized medical and wellness plan for the year plus nutrition education and goals and a customized workout and fitness plan.
Throughout the year, you'll receive unhurried consultations with Dr. Pinzone for medical follow up or patient education. You’ll also receive nutrition education visits with Shani Verchick, Personal Training sessions with Andie Schwartz and an annual flu shot.
- Early morning and evening visits available
- 24/7 phone access to Dr. Pinzone
- Personal physician e-mails access
- Direct physician contact with specialists
- Concierge staff available for health related needs
- Same day appointments available
- We’ll submit claims to your insurance company on your behalf
- Out-of-network health benefits may apply
- Can use Flexible Spending Account