Ongoing medical care with unsurpassed access to your physician plus nutritionist support for a proactive approach to wellness
The program begins with a medical history and physical given by Amai Medical Director Dr. Joseph Pinzone plus a nutritional evaluation from Registered Dietician, Shani Verchick. Workup includes an EKG, comprehensive, laboratory evaluation and body composition analysis.
Based on your evaluation, you’ll receive a detailed personalized medical and wellness plan for the year plus nutrition education and goals.
Throughout the year, you'll receive unhurried consultations with Dr. Pinzone for medical follow up or patient education. You’ll also receive one nutrition education visit with Shani Verchick, RD and an annual flu shot.
- Early morning and evening visits available
- 24/7 phone access to Dr. Pinzone
- Personal physician e-mails access
- Direct physician contact with specialists
- Concierge staff available for health related needs
- Same day appointments available
- We’ll submit claims to your insurance company on your behalf
- Out-of-network health benefits may apply
- Can use Flexible Spending Account